Human Resource Generalist
For sixty years, Bonland Industries has been fulfilling our mission of being the premier airside HVAC contractor recognized by our customers and employees as the leader in the industry. Continued expansion means career opportunities and growth potential within the company as demand for our quality services continues to rise.
We are currently seeking an HR Generalist, who will have responsibility to develop, implement, coordinate and administer a wide variety of human resource and administrative functions.
- Recruitment plans and the recruitment of exempt and non-exempt positions
- Administration of performance management and compensation programs
- Participate in the selection and design of benefit programs and administer plans
- Participate in the on-boarding process to ensure a smooth transition for new hires
- Identify and develop training and development programs for staff
- Compliance with federal, state and local government regulations
- Develop systems, policies and procedures
- Employee relations and management counseling
- Safety and worker’s compensation programs and claims processing
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of department and job descriptions
- Maintain Human Resource systems and records
- Assist with payroll and a variety of administrative functions