Responsibilities include safely loading duct work, tools, and materials on trucks for delivery to construction sites (both manually and mechanically), safe forklift operation, working outside in all types of weather, and keeping records accurate and up to date.
A successful candidate will have:
- The ability to lift 75 lbs
- The ability to work in a physical environment (indoors and outdoors - all weather)
- A strong work ethic and be reliable
- A valid drivers license and a safe driving record
Preferred, but not required:
- 1-3 years Related Experience
- Construction related work experience
- Forklift operation experience
The hours for this position are
7:00am to 3:30pm with possibility of overtime.
Bonland Industries offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click the link below and save the PDF to your local computer.
Any additional instructions will be noted on the PDF itself.
[ EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION ]