Estimator / Project Manager Assistant
For over sixty years, Bonland Industries has been fulfilling our mission of being the premier airside HVAC contractor recognized by our customers and employees as the leader in the industry. Far from our humble beginnings, today Bonland has three branches located in Wayne NJ, Lakewood NJ, and Bensalem PA.
In our Bensalem, PA location, we are currently looking for a Project Management Assistant/ Estimator to add to our team.
- Preparing information for job start-up and maintaining schedules
- Assisting Project Managers with change orders and billings
- Preparing field productivity reports
- Attending job meetings
- Supplying jobsites with tools and materials and meeting the conditions of our construction contracts
- Soliciting quotes from vendors, suppliers and subcontractors and expediting orders
- Reviewing HVAC project specifications and drawings and using a computerized estimating system to generate accurate and timely sheet metal take-offs
A successful candidate will have:
- 0-3 years sheet metal, mechanical, or related work experience
- Ability to multi-task, strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred but not required is:
- College Degree (Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, or related coursework)
- Experience with Quote Express or other estimating software
- This position requires the individual possess a valid driver’s license and a motor vehicle record that is considered acceptable according to Bonland’s Approved Driver Criteria.
Bonland offers competitive salaries and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, FSA/DCA accounts, company matched 401(k), pension and paid time off.