sixty years, Bonland Industries has been fulfilling our mission of being the premier airside HVAC contractor recognized by our customers and employees as the leader in the industry. Far from our humble beginnings, today Bonland has three branches located in Wayne NJ, Lakewood NJ, and Bensalem PA.
||Wayne, NJ / M-F, 7:30AM to 4:00PM
- Daily banking responsibilities. Apply and post incoming cash receipts and maintain files.
- Update and analyze Job Cost and Indirect Budgets and Variance reports.
- Process a variety of accounting reports such as project manager goals, change orders, employees, certified payrolls, average bid rates
- Responsible for vendor control. Maintain current insurance and tax-exempt certificates and verify receipt of signed subcontract agreements.
- Code invoices and credit card transactions, verify sales or use tax, verify accuracy of invoices and post to Sage Timberline Accounting System.
- Analyze and resolve discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders.
- Process weekly accounts payable check runs.
- Handle all inquiries regarding accounts payable invoices.
- Responsible for Quarterly and Annual Fuel Tax Returns.
- Responsible for Monthly Sales Tax Remittance.
- Responsible for monthly Job Cost and General Ledger Journal Entries.
- Compliance with internal controls to create an audit trail and documentation of procedures which apply to position responsibilities
- Backup responsibility for payroll function.
- Assist with fiscal year-end audit process.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by the Controller.
A successful candidate will have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 2+ years of related experience
- Sage Timberline experience (preferred)
Bonland offers competitive salaries and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, FSA/DCA accounts, company matched 401(k), pension and paid time off.
Bonland Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click the link below and save the PDF to your local computer.
Any additional instructions will be noted on the PDF itself.
[ EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION ]