For over 60 years, Bonland Industries has been fulfilling our mission of being the premier airside HVAC contractor recognized by our customers and employees as the leader in the industry. Continued expansion means career opportunities and growth potential within the company as demand for our quality services continues to rise.
||Material Control Supervisor
What You Will Do:
- Safely load duct work, tools and materials on trucks for delivery to construction sites (both manually and mechanically)
- Safely operate forklifts
- Keep all material records accurate and up to date
- Perform additional duties as required by management
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- The ability to work in a physical environment (indoors and outdoors-all weather)
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- A strong work ethic
- Strong organization and time management skills
- A "CAN DO" Attitude!
- Should the position require driving to another branch, jobsite, customer's office, vendor's office or other location, the employee must possess a valid driver's license and maintain a motor vehicle record that is considered acceptable according to Bonland's Approved Driver Criteria.
Bonland Industries offers a Competitive Salary, Great Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension, Paid Holidays and Summer Hours!
Please click the link below and save the PDF to your local computer.
Any additional instructions will be noted on the PDF itself.
[ EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION ]