Project Manager Assistant / Branch Estimator
For over sixty years, Bonland Industries has been fulfilling our mission of being the premier airside HVAC contractor recognized by our customers and employees as the leader in the industry. Far from our humble beginnings, today Bonland has three branches located in Wayne NJ, Lakewood NJ, and Bensalem PA.
||Project Management Assistant / Branch Estimator
||Lakewood, NJ and Jobsites
||F/T - Mon-Fri - 7AM to 3:30PM
- Perform duties to assist Project Manager in managing a construction contract
- Place/schedule material orders and follow up on deliveries. Work with equipment suppliers and subcontractors
- Schedule jobsite deliveries
- Track and process field productivity reports
- Work with Project Manager’s to buy equipment on new projects
- Prepare Shop/Fabrication Standards for submittal
- Assist Project Managers and Sales in preparation and negotiation of change orders
- Send and receive Submittals to/from customers and track returned submittals
- Prepare Leak Tests for field
- Distribute monthly tool inventories and ensure they are returned accurately and promptly
- Assist Project Manager with maintaining a safe work environment and participate in company safety initiatives
- Perform Take-Off Estimating duties and related tasks
- Obtain and review specifications and drawings. Attend pre-bid meetings or job walks to determine scope of work.
- Perform other similar duties as assigned by supervisor
- This position requires the individual possess a valid driver’s license and a motor vehicle record that is considered acceptable according to Bonland’s Approved Driver Criteria.
A successful candidate will have:
- 1-3 years sheet metal, mechanical, or related work experience
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management or related degree preferred
Bonland offers competitive salaries and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, FSA/DCA accounts, company matched 401(k), pension and paid time off.