Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic
For over sixty years, Bonland Industries has been fulfilling our mission of being the premier airside HVAC contractor recognized by our customers and employees as the leader in the industry. Far from our humble beginnings, today Bonland has three branches located in Wayne NJ, Lakewood NJ, and Bensalem PA.
- Repair, overhaul and maintain company vehicles.
- Administer preventative maintenance program and perform scheduled maintenance.
- Track, schedule and perform DOT inspections.
- Track and schedule diesel emissions tests.
- Diagnose problems with vehicles, verify with supervisor and proceed with repairs.
- Order replacement parts to repair company vehicles.
- Perform all maintenance, repairs and tune-ups of safety and non-safety related items.
- Perform brake jobs and repair safety related items; repair flat tires, on both cars and trucks.
- Perform duties to drive non CDL truck for parts pick-up and road testing of vehicles as requested by Supervisor.
- Perform duties to maintain field tools; inspect all incoming tools for defective parts to replace or repair.
- Clean and perform maintenance on tools; Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, pulleys and other parts of machines.
- Perform duties to repair and maintain machinery equipment, as required by Supervisor. Inspect machinery and mechanical equipment for defective parts and replace or repair.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, safety rules, and regulations.
- Always work in a safe manner.
This position requires the individual possess a valid driver’s license and a motor vehicle record that is considered acceptable according to Bonland’s Approved Driver Criteria.
Preferred, but not required:
- 1-3 Years of related construction/mechanic experience.
Bonland Industries offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click the link below and save the PDF to your local computer.
Any additional instructions will be noted on the PDF itself.
[ EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION ]